Asia is one of those progressing third world continents, which is booming with a more skilled workforce, prosperity, and new thought. It has been giving a fierce competition to the west in terms of education, health care, and employment.
Moreover, many global students prefer Asia to be an ideal destination for further studies because of the tight budget, excellent facilities, career prospects, and relaxed visa requirements for students. We took a look at our list of the best business schools in the world for 2019 and re-evaluated them on a ratio of reputation, admission eligibility. Majority of the countries in Asia are well-versed in English, and this adds to a global advantage. Below are some of the best budget university B-Schools in Asia which offer world-class management degrees for aspiring students. Out of the 105 best business schools in the world, here are the ones that provide the most for your money.
Most Affordable Top-Ranked Business Schools In Asia For MBA Programs, 2019
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), Hong Kong (Cost – $71,300): This is the second oldest university in the territory and has many success stories all through the years. Ranked 40th in the world, Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK Business School) focuses on thought leadership, diversity, and return of investment as well. The 12-month MBA program here costs around $71,300, and the salaries drawn annually is $62,000 – a brilliant fair deal.
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India (Cost – $30,200): Founded in the year 1973, this is the third IIM to be established in India. The coursework here focuses on real-time learning, practical knowledge, and a fantastic campus is a big bonus. Their library is one of the greatest ones in the management schools of the global arena. The B-School is also known for employability, the return of investment and successful entrepreneurship stories.
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong (Cost – $75,300): Despite being the youngest institute in this region, the institute has progressed faster than anticipated. Similar to CUKH, the university boasts of large classes with 122 students in each. Interestingly, there are 92% of international students in each management program- which is quite a good sign for exposure and cultural exchange as well.
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad, India (Cost – $49,800): This B-School was established in the year 2001 with high hopes of bringing India to the top level of management education. ISB has a rare breed of students who can get the best infrastructure, friendly environment, and highly qualified professors.
- Nanyang Business School, Singapore (Cost – $44,300): The oldest business school in Singapore offers much to Management graduates and post-graduates. In the regional rankings, Nanyang comes first in diversity and third in thought leadership. The 12-month MBA program here comes just for $44,300 and the drawing salary after the course is a staggering 132,000$ annually.
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), India (Cost – $33,000): Credited to be one of the oldest and prestigious management institutes in India, it is ranked 21st globally. The university’s campus is world-class with some exceedingly qualified professors teaching and guiding the students here. The 12-month MBA program costs $33,000, and the graduates earn double the amount once the course is finished. All in all, IIM Ahmedabad aims are bringing the best career leap for management aspirants.
- China Europe International Business School – CEIBS, Shanghai, China (Cost – $62,000): Ranked one of the best in the region, CEIBS offers innovative management teaching approach for passionate students. The MBA program here lasts for 18 months and costs around $60,000, and the students draw a salary of $65,000 on an average after the course is finished.
Have you read?
# Best Music Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Business Schools In The World For 2019.
# World’s Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools, 2019.
# Best Law Schools In The World, 2019.
# Best Performing Arts Schools In The World, 2019.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org