Are you a first timer in the United States? Well, if you are dreaming of having a lavish tour, then look for some luxury hotels that offer you state of the art facilities. These kinds of trip require a bit of planning and money as well, but suppose you have the opportunity to travel, be prepared with all the information.
We have researched 20 luxurious hotels across the United States and their uniqueness for the travel enthusiasts to have them included in their travel plan.
- Montage Palmetto Bluff: This is a sprawling estate in the Low country of Carolina that provides a unique experience that blends that southern history and other natural beauty. The old building looks like a classic mansion, which along with 50 cottages are incredibly luxurious. You will enjoy the rivers, old oaks draped in mashes, Spanish moss along with the salty breeze. Guests can enjoy facilities like golf, bicycle, tennis, kayaking, croquet, and swimming.
- Four Seasons Hualalai: This is a pristine property situated on the Big Island. The landscape is lush green and beautifully decorated with rooms almost bungalow sized. The architecture is thoughtfully designed along with pools and public spaces. The dining options are fewer but exclusive. Some are said to be the best restaurants in the Big Island.
- Waldorf Astoria, Chicago: This is one of the leading luxury hotels in Chicago. It is intimate with a boutique feel but has the amenities of the large hotel. The hotel is enormous with a capacity of 188 rooms that are open for leisure and business travelers. Sleek rooms are featured with contemporary furnishings, marble bathrooms, and separate towers. It’s present within walking distance from the upscale shops, restaurants, and other attractions.
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills: This hotel earned a five-pearl rating and considered one of the best hotels in Beverly Hills. The attentive staff caters to the rich and famous. Since the early ‘90s, this hotel has earned a luxury status. It has a top-notch dining space with a rooftop pool and an A-list playground. This 194 roomed guest house has a floral décor. A Rolls Royce and chauffeur come inclusive with the rate offered.
- The Inn Above Tide: This is a quiet alternative to San Francisco’s busy hotels which is within walking limits to shops, ferry, and restaurants. Ritzy Sausalito or the scenic ferry ride to the city takes only 30 minutes. 31 sophisticated rooms are having sweeping bay views and patio overlooking to the water. You will enjoy the spa, free wine, free breakfast and cheese at the reception.
- Calistoga Ranch: There is no wonder that this hotel is a royal one where the A-list celebrities and athletes keep returning for the luxury it offers. It has a class of its own. The guests rent exclusive private property in a 157-acre park which is complete with outdoor yoga space, heated swimming pool, bocce court, fitness center, and also has wine tasting seminars. The guests may access downtown Calistoga with loaner bikes, and also loaner Mercedes-Benz. It is the most outstanding property in the entire Napa Valley.
- The Jefferson, Washington DC: This is a massive hotel that reopened in 2009 due to renovation and is considered the boutique hotel of DC. It has a subtle blend of technology with colonial charms. You will find TV’s embedded in bathrooms mirrors and electronic housekeeping. You can enjoy the colonial attractions like the private library and working dumbwaiter.
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar: This hotel is a 249 roomed Spanish colonial style resort present in the rolling hills near Del Mar. It possesses old world decor, enormous rooms, and a luxurious spa. It features four pools, excellent restaurants, and an 18-hole golf course. It has an equestrian center, and also a free car service for Mercedes or Cadillac Escalade.
- Lodge at Sea Island: This hotel is a 40 roomed luxury lodge situated at the site of a luxury cotton plantation. It can be accessed via an avenue with historic oaks dripping from Spanish moss. There is an English manor outside the hostel. It gives a feel of the 1920 style gold lodge or hunting lodge. There are plenty of non-golf-centric activities also. Rooms are flanged with beautiful balconies. You may listen to the night bagpiper.
- Post Ranch Inn: The Post Ranch is a 39 roomed hotel and one of the most beautiful hotels in the United States. It offers a romantic stay amidst the gorgeous surroundings. The hotel is situated in the cliffs of Big Sur, and it has breathtaking organic architecture. The rooms are spacious and eco-sensitive with mountain views. They feature floor to ceiling windows for the better look. Rooms have fireplace, floor heating system and outdoor showers. The hotel has no television or alarm clocks, and it ensures a peaceful ambiance.
- The Landing Resort & Spa: It has an elegant chalet door and also the host of other amenities which offers luxury stay across from a private beach. It has 77 stylish rooms with fireplaces, mini fridges, coffee makers and private balconies. It’s furnished with luxurious bathrooms, toilet seats, and heated floors. Guests can avail the on-site spa which has a sauna and a steam room. It’s provided with an outdoor pool and a hot tub.
- The St. Regis San Francisco: This hotel was built in 2005 and offers the best of modern luxury. You will enjoy highly attentive personalized butlers who serve you 24 hours. There are relaxation rooms at Remede Spa that serves chocolate truffles and champagne. The rooms and suites there match the best of the city’s space, superior technology, and amenities. It has a modern glass building and impressive contemporary art. The hotel lacks the historical grandeur of the Nob Hill grand dames.
- Four Seasons Resort Rancho: This is a 5 star rated hotel, 65 roomed Encantado situated in a secluded spot, north of Santa Fe. You will enjoy magnificent views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. There are luxurious rooms decorated in a south-western style, featured in concrete and wooden floors. You will see Native American style rugs and a color scheme of warm brown and orange. There is fine dining at Terra Restaurant. You will enjoy radiant heating floors, fireplaces, and private patios.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay: This hotel has 261 rooms and offers spectacular and stunningly spacious rooms with extensive spa and beautiful bays. The Ritz-Carlton is situated on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean and has excellent outdoor facilities with fire pits and a beautifully manicured 18-hole golf course. Rooms are spacious with beautiful marble-floored bathrooms and quaint shutters. The pit rooms come with cozy outdoor fire pits overlooking the rocky coasts.
- W South Beach: This hotel is a unique one with 312 rooms, located on the beach on the Northern outskirts of the South Beach. It is a blend of true comforts with intricate designs that attracts no extra expense. It has large modern rooms with terraces that overlook the oceans. There is elegant landscaping around the pool. There is also a lush bliss spa. The W is a highly rated hotel in the Miami Greats.
- The Plaza – New York: This hotel is almost a century old with 282 rooms and is a landmark for New York. The hotel is a $ 400 million overhaul which gave colossal gold-plated luxury bathroom fixtures. It converted many rooms overlooking the Central Park into residences that are privately owned. The spa and 24-hour butler makes it worth the splurge.
- Blackberry Farm in Tennessee: This is a gorgeous farm hotel, which is secluded and ideal for foodies and nature lovers. Guests can throw themselves into the beauty of Appalachians and enjoy the venue’s 4200-acre land and a host of activities offered. The barn offers a farm to table dining experience as most of the produce is picked from the garden’s property. There are a tranquil spa and two pools that visitors have the opportunity to enjoy.
- The Broadmoor: The hotel is located at the Cheyenne Lake, towards the foot of the Colorado Rockies. This iconic luxury property covers a stretch of 3,000 acres. There are 779 rooms and 107 suites. If you want to experience the wilderness, then you better stay in the rustic cabins and Ranch Emerald. There is a vast range of amenity offered by this property starting from on-site restaurants, hot tubs, golf course, tennis court, and a full-service spa.
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa: This resort is reachable either by seaplane or boat. There are 30 luxurious suites, many of which have oceanfront verandas. It’s a favorite place for the celebrities and provides a secluded area, entirely unplugged from the world. Technology is mostly discouraged in this place. All you need to do is enjoy a romantic vacation in a lush green tropical environment.
Now, that you have the list of luxury hotels, don’t delay your desired trip. Plan it today.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.