Those graduates coming from prestigious business schools like Berkeley-Haas, Columbia, Harvard, Stanford GSB, and Wharton poised to rake in salaries of well over $170,000 three years after graduation, according to a Social Finance. The average salary for London Business School alumni & graduates is $133,000 per year.
In this ranking, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania came top of the pile, Wharton grads snagged $224,034 average, three years after graduation.
Advisory examined over 60,000 student loan refinancing applications from a 3 year period from January 2014 to December 2017 to determine which Master’s (MBA) programs churn out the highest earners, and which produce MBA graduates who are mired in student debt.
For the record, the average salary for all MBA graduates in the United States is $109,992 and the average debt held by Master of Business Administration (MBA) grads, is $74,707, three years after graduation.
America’s Top 20 business schools, ranked by average salary three years after graduation:
1. Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Average salary: $224,034
2. Columbia Business School (CBS) at the Columbia University in New York
Average salary: $189,295
3. Stanford Graduate School of Business (Stanford GSB) at the Stanford University
Average salary: $186,534
4. Harvard Business School.
Average salary: $184,463
5. Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley
Average salary: $171,270
6. Tuck School of Business at the Dartmouth College
Average salary: $169,498
7. Kellogg School of Management at the Northwestern University
Average salary: $167,770
8. Cornell SC Johnson College of Business at the Cornell University
Average salary: $167,544
9. Booth School of Business at the University of Chicago
Average salary: $166,215
10. MIT Sloan School of Management.
Average salary: $165,666
11. NYU Stern School of Business at the New York University
Average salary: $165,030 h
12. Yale School of Management (Yale SOM) at the Yale University
Average salary: $158,170
13. Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia
Average salary: $154,902
14. Fuqua School of Business at the Duke University
Average salary: $154,601
15. UCLA Anderson School of Management at the University of California, Los Angeles
Average salary: $153,147
16. Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan
Average salary: $153,147
17. Pitt Business – College of Business Administration at the University of Pittsburgh
Average salary: $149,157
18. McDonough School of Business at the Georgetown University in Washington
Average salary: $142,667
19. USC Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California
Average salary: $141,082
20. McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin
Average salary: $139,776
Have you read?