California’s Stanford has been named the best university in the world for graduate employability, according to QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018, which sees 13 US institutions in the top 25. University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and University of Harvard are in 2nd and 3rd places respectively.
The University of Sydney has been ranked fourth in the world, followed by MIT, Cambridge, and the University of Melbourne.
WILL your university degree get you a job?
Top marks for employability … Stanford comes first; who are the other 24?
25 Of The World’s Best Universities For Getting A Job
1. Stanford University, United States
2. University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), United States
3. Harvard University, United States
4. The University of Sydney, Australia
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), United States
6. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
7. The University of Melbourne, Australia
8. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
9. University of California, Berkeley (UCB), United States
10. Tsinghua University, China
11. New York University (NYU), United States
12. Columbia University, United States
13. Princeton University, United States
14. The University of Tokyo, Japan
15. University of Toronto, Canada
16. ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland
17. UCL (University College London), United Kingdom
18. Cornell University, United States*
19. Yale University, United States
20. The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
21. University of Chicago, United States
22. University of Pennsylvania, United States
23. Peking University, China
24. University of Waterloo, Canada
25. University of Michigan, United States
*(Both Cornell University and Yale University are placed in 18th place in the rankings. Numbers in this list are serial numbers)
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com