These Are The 12 Major Emerging Technologies In Need Of Better Governance
A newly published study by the World Economic Forum suggests that Robotics and Artificial intelligence (AI) to be the major emerging technology most in need of better governance.
The second major emerging technology most in need of governance is biotechnologies, followed by energy capture, storage, and transmission.
Other technologies in the top 10 are blockchain and distributed ledger (No. 4), geo-engineering (No. 5), neurotechnologies (No. 6), the proliferation and ubiquitous presence of linked sensors (No. 7), new computing technologies such as quantum computing (No. 8), advanced materials and nanomaterials (No. 9), and space technologies (No. 10).
Here are the 12 major emerging technologies in need of better governance:
1. Robotics and Artificial intelligence (AI)
3. Energy capture, storage, and transmission
4. Blockchain and distributed ledger
7. Ubiquitous presence of linked sensors
8. New computing technologies
9. Advanced materials and nanomaterials
10. Virtual and augmented realities
11. Space technologies
12. 3D printing
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- These Are The Most (And Least) Religious Countries In Europe, PEW Study - December 10, 2018
- The World’s Top 20 Largest Arms Producing Companies, 2017 - December 10, 2018
- These European Countries Spend The Most On Food - December 5, 2018