What Qualities Would We Look For In A Woman That Can Make Her Irresistible?
Contrary to what you think you know about the qualities most men look for in a woman that can make her irresistible. An amazing woman that every men wants – it’s fascinating, really.
Women have long been guessing what modern men are really thinking (in this post-feminist age). So, take a look at the qualities just about every man look for in women but never say.
The first thing you should know, not all men are seeking the same qualities/traits in a woman. For every type of woman there is, there is a man who is into that type. The best advice is to be yourself!
Here is how I think the ideal woman would look like :
1. Brave – Interestingly, being brave is different than being fearless. Being brave is feeling fear and still marching into battle. Fear keeps you diligent.
2 Able to negotiate – Getting what you want at the expense of another’s dignity is a pyrrhic victory. She should encourage others to engage with her and must always fight fair when negotiating.
3. Explain and convince, not impress or intimidate.
4. Have a career goal – If you commit to a goal you care about, you will end up liking yourself and everyone around you.
5. Decisive without being Divisive – Not every decision is popular – a fair, carefully considered and calculated decision to achieve the common goal. Study Says “Women Make Better Decisions for Companies Than Men” at Phys.Org. I love this quote. “A survey of more than 600 board directors showed that women are more likely to consider the rights of others and to take a cooperative approach to decision-making. This approach translates into better performance for their companies.”
6. Authenticity and Sincerity – everything else is just packaging, what it means is that you must stop telling others what you think they want to hear, and start telling them what you really think.
7. A woman who’s one-of-a-kind.
Please comment below, what qualities would you look for in a woman?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org