The offline/online marketing landscape is constantly changing. And for many entrepreneurs, the million-dollar question: “How can we increase the start-up visibility?”
That’s why i have collected – the 8 marketing strategies for your start up businesses. Please be sure to leave your own “Marketing Tips/Strategies” at the end of this post! Let me know what was important to you!
So awesome! We’ve finally discovered Nirvana! The following are 25 tips to develop a good marketing strategy together for your startup business:
1. The first impressions matter – try to make sure product packaging and presentation match the offering. It’s a critical investment.
2. Don’t think about what you’re selling, think about what the market is buying.3. Success in marketing is all about reaching the right person through the right channels at the right time.
4. Have a clear social media strategy – As with any marketing effort, your start-up business needs a clear Social marketing strategy, one that directly links into your other marketing goals.
5. Define your ideal persona – avoid “me-too marketing” – and build your plans based on start-up business need, not what your competitors are doing.
6. With technology advancing faster than ever before – be savvy, and rent it and use the cloud.
7. Get a good work-life balance – try to uese technology such as such as 4G, Office 365, cloud, and online collaboration tools to make it easy to conduct business from beyond the confines of the office.
8.Don’t give up!
What would you add to the list? Share your thoughts in the comments below!