Ann Arbor, Michigan is making headlines again for being an incredible place to live. That’s according to Livability’s 2018 best places to live in the United States.
Ann Arbor, Michigan claimed the number one spot, followed by Manhattan, Kansas; Corvallis, Oregon; Iowa City, Iowa; and Charlottesville, Virginia.
The rest of the top 10 included Palo Alto, California; Madison, Wisconsin; Santa Cruz, California; Rochester, Minnesota; and Bellevue, Washington.
The publication claims to have reviewed more than 2,100 cities with populations between 20,000 and 350,000 in coming up with the list.
Overland Park, Kansas (#11) finished just outside of the ten as well. Cambridge, Massachusetts came in #12.
America’s 20 Most Livable Cities, 2018
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Manhattan, Kansas
- Corvallis, Oregon
- Iowa City, Iowa
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- Palo Alto, California
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Santa Cruz, California
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Bellevue, Washington
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Berkeley, California
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- Irvine, California
- Boulder, Colorado
- San Luis Obispo, California
- Davis, California
- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Evanston, Illinois
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018