D’Youville College is No. 1 on the 2018 list of 4-year college for veterans by Military Times magazine, followed by the University of South Florida and Armstrong State University.
Other colleges on the top five list are: the University of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey at No. 4 and the University of Kansas at No. 5.
Magazine chooses the top colleges based on it’s responses to a roughly 150-question survey and on data collected by 3 federal agencies.
Syracuse University came in at No. 6 on the publication group’s Best 4-year Colleges 2018 rankings, formerly known as the Best for Vets rating.
America’s top 20 Veteran-Friendly colleges and universities – 4-year schools:
- D’Youville College, Buffalo, New York
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- strong State University, Savannah, Georgia
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- The University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- Clorado State University, Fort Collins
- The University of Nebraska at Omaha, Omaha
- Georgia State University, Atlanta
- University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma
- University of Colorado Denver, Anschutz Medical Campus, Denver
- University of Texas at Arlington, Texas
- University, Hamden, Conn.
- Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, Ky
- California State University, San Bernardino, Calif.
- Stockton University, Galloway, N.J
- The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, Miss.
- University of Dubuque, Iowa
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- The College of Saint Rose, Albany, N.Y.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: firstname.lastname@example.org