The travel gurus at Lonely Planet have revealed their list of the top 10 countries to visit next year in its annual “Best in Travel” publication 2018.
Topping the list of countries to travel in 2018 is Chile, followed by South Korea and Portugal.
The new rankings placed Djibouti in fourth ahead of New Zealand into fifth; while Malta ranked sixth, and Georgia seventh.
Overall, among the top 10 countries, the eighth, ninth, and tenth positions are held by the Mauritius, China, and South Africa.
Top 10 countries to visit in 2018:
2. South Korea
5. New Zealand
10. South Africa
- Seville, Spain
- Detroit, USA
- Canberra, Australia
- Hamburg, Germany
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Matera, Italy
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Guanajuato, Mexico
- Oslo, Norway
Top 10 regions to visit in 2018
- Belfast and the Causeway Coast, Northern Ireland
- Alaska, USA
- Julian Alps, Slovenia
- Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- Kii Peninsula, Japan
- Aeolian Islands, Italy
- Southern USA
- Lahaul and Spiti, India
- Bahia, Brazil
- Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Ranked: The Most (And The Least) Fun Cities In The United States For 2018 - September 24, 2018
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018