Thirty-three European universities have been ranked among the top 100 institutions in the world for offering the best employment opportunities in 2018.
When it comes to Europe, the University of Cambridge ranked No. 1 and No. 6 globally.
The QS rankings, named Cambridge in the U.K. as the European-leader in this measure, followed by the University of Oxford, ETH Zurich, University College London, and Ecole Polytechnique in France.
Imperial College London ranked No. 6 in Europe, beating out prestigious universities like Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in Germany, the University of Manchester, Italy’s Politecnico di Milano, and Delft University of Technology in Netherlands , to name a few.
Globally, Stanford University ranked No. 1 followed by the University of California, Los Angeles at No. 2.
Europe’s 33 Best Universities For Getting A Job In 2018
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom (#6)
- University of Oxford, United Kingdom (#8)
- ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland (#16)
- UCL (University College London), United Kingdom (#17)
- Ecole Polytechnique, France (#28)
- Imperial College London, United Kingdom (#29)
- KIT, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany (#30)
- The University of Manchester, United Kingdom (#33)
- Politecnico di Milano, Italy (#39)
- Delft University of Technology, Netherlands (#40)
- University of Navarra, Spain (#48)
- University of Bristol, United Kingdom (#50)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), United Kingdom (#54)
- The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom (#55)
- The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom (#66)
- King’s College London, United Kingdom (#63)
- The University of Warwick, United Kingdom (#66)
- Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden (#67)
- Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany (#68)
- Technical University of Munich, Germany (#70)
- University of Leeds, United Kingdom (#70)
- Durham University, United Kingdom (#74)
- University College Dublin, Ireland (#75)
- Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin), Germany (#78)
- CentraleSupélec, France (#80)
- KU Leuven, Belgium (#82)
- University of Birmingham, United Kingdom (#86)
- University Complutense Madrid, Spain (#88)
- Universitat de Barcelona, Spain (#88)
- RWTH Aachen University, Germany (#90)
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany (#92)
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden (#94 tie)
- University of Zurich, Switzerland (#94 tie)
UK: 14 universities among 33 best
Germany: 6 universities
Spain: 3 universities
Switzerland, France, and Sweden: 2 universities each
Italy, Netherlands, Ireland, and Belgium had 1 university each.