Five Canadian Business Schools In Global Top 100
Canada continues to punch above its weight with five elite business schools in a top 100 global league table of institutions. In the 2017 ranking published today, INSEAD Business School ranked number 1 globally, and the first Canadian business school — Joseph L. Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto — comes in at No. 54.
Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill University is the second Canadian business school (No. 80), followed by UBC Sauder School of Business (No. 84), Smith School of Business at Queen’s University (No. 86) and Alberta School of Business (No. 90).
The 5 Best Business Schools In Canada, 2017
- Joseph L. Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto (score: 90.4/100)
Global Rank: 54
Academic Programs: Full-Time MBA, combined Skoll BASc/MBA Program, combined PharmD-MBA Program, combined JD/MBA Program, combined MGA/MBA program, Morning and Evening MBA programs, Global Executive MBA , Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences, and the Rotman 1-Year Executive MBA.
- Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill University (score: 86.1/100)
Global Rank: 80
Academic Programs: Desautels Professional MBA, Part-time MBA program, Joint Program in Management & Law (MBA/Law), Joint Program in Medicine & Management (MD/MBA), and the McGill-HEC Montréal Executive MBA.
- UBC Sauder School of Business (score: 85.6/100)
Global Rank: 84
Academic Programs: Full-Time MBA, Professional MBA, International MBA, and Dual JD/MBA
- Smith School of Business at Queen’s University (score: 85.4/100)
Global Rank: 86
Academic Programs: Queen’s Full-Time MBA, Queen’s Executive MBA, and Queen’s Accelerated MBA
- Alberta School of Business (Score: 84.4/100)
Global Rank: 90
Academic Programs: MBA, Executive MBA, Full Time MBA, Fast Track MBA, Part Time MBA, and Ft. McMurray MBA
The Top 10 Business Schools In The World For 2017:
- INSEAD Business School
- Wharton School – University of Pennsylvania
- Harvard Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- London Business School
- Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley
- Columbia Business School
- Iese Business School
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Yale School of Management