As a result of the UK’s ever-tightening student visa regulations and restrictions for non-European students, the United States has emerged as the most favored destinations for higher studies among international students. British Universities no longer appeared to be the default destination of choice for overseas students.
The latest ranking of the best medical schools in the United States has been released by CEOWORLD magazine, revealing the best American universities to study medicine for 2017. Harvard Medical School ranked No. 1 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best medical schools in the U.S. for 2017, meanwhile, second and third positions are held by the Stanford University School of Medicine and the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
The UCSF School of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco was place fourth, followed by Columbia University Medical Center in fifth place. Here’s a look at the top 20 medical schools in the United States for 2017.
Best American Universities To Study Medicine:
Best American Universities To Study Medicine, 2017 by the CEOWORLD magazine is based on six major indicators of quality, overall Score (100%) is the sum of:
1) Academic reputation
2) Admission eligibility
3) Job placement rate
4) Recruiter feedback
6) Global reputation and influence
Data for these indicators was collected from publicly available sources, university’s website, our research, and survey. It measures the quality of education, job placements of students, and the recruiters feedback, without relying on university data submissions. Students, industry professionals, and recruiters were asked to rate universities on a scale of 1 “marginal” to 100 “outstanding” or “don’t know.”
However, this is by no means a comprehensive list, while the universities above are the “CEOWORLD magazine’s Best American Universities To Study Medicine, 2017,” there may be many other universities that offer excellent programs.
* This rankings should not be viewed as the most important aspect when choosing a university, and are simply one element to consider.
* The top-ranked university receives 100 points.
* Universities within the same rank range are listed alphabetically.
* The rankings are the result of a rigorous analytical exercise, incorporating multiple data sources, without relying on university data submissions.
* Detailed survey data and information collected directly from 96,000 individuals, across 6 data points.
* Surveys completed by 40,000 students, 34,000 industry professionals, and 22,000 recruiters around the world.
* Magazine surveyed 96,000 people in 52 countries between 12 March and 16th June 2017.
*The overall score are numerical scores given to the universities based on students, industry professionals, and recruiter feedback — measuring the quality of the university. Overall scores are out of 100.
More details about the “Best American Universities To Study Medicine, 2017” – Email email@example.com
The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 96.000 respondents is plus or minus 1.4 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should bear in mind that as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse and measurement error——that could affect the results.