In a new analysis by the Science magazine, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals was found to be world’s most attractive biopharmaceutical company worldwide. The top three companies in the list – Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Novo Nordisk, and Moderna Therapeutics.
Eli Lilly and Company ranked No. 4 among biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. The survey features the 20 best companies in the biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical and related industries.
The survey, which lists the top 20 employers, noting its performance in areas such as financial strength, easy adaptation to change and a research-driven environment.
So which biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies made Science magazine’s global top 20?
1. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY)
2. Novo Nordisk (Bagsvaerd, Denmark)
3. Moderna Therapeutics (Cambridge, MA)
4. Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN)
5. Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA)
6. Novozymes (Bagsvaerd, Denmark)
7. Genentech (South San Francisco, CA)
8. Alexion Pharmaceuticals (New Haven, CT)
9. Biocon (Bangalore, India)
10. Roche—excluding Genentech (Basel, Switzerland)
11. Merck KGaA (Darmstadt, Germany)
12. AbbVie (North Chicago, IL)
13. Monsanto Company (Creve Coeur, MO)
14. Syngenta (Basel, Switzerland)
15. Abbott (Abbott Park, IL)
16. Boehringer Ingelheim (Ingelheim, Germany)
17. Celgene Corporation (Summit, NJ)
18. Bayer (Leverkusen, Germany)
19. Novartis (Basel, Switzerland)
20. Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ)
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018
- Top 20 Richest Sports Team Owners In The World, 2018 - September 18, 2018