Germany Ranks Number One Among G-20 Countries For Well-Being Of Children, 2016
Europe’s largest economy, Germany ranked number one among G-20 countries for well-being of children, according to a new report by Save the Children. Despite being the richest G-20 country in terms of GDP per capita, the United States ranks ninth among the world’s wealthiest nations, which ranks 20 major economies in terms of creating the best environment for raising kids.
Rank for each G20 country based on performance across the 8 dimensions: Gender Equality, Infrastructure, Environment, Health, Education, Safety, Employment, and the Income. Germany led the child welfare ranking report, followed by France, Japan, and Australia.
|Overall Rank||Country||GDP (nominal) (millions of US$) 2015||GDP per capita||Human Development |
Index (HDI) Rank
*Note that the G20 is comprised of 19 countries plus the European Union. Only the 19 countries are included in this analysis. GDP (nominal) Ranking data by International Monetary Fund World Economic Outlook (April-2016).
The report is being released ahead of the 2016 G20 Hangzhou summit in China, to be held on 4–5 September 2016. G20 is a meeting of leaders from 20 of the world’s largest economies, including the European Union, to discuss issues in the global economy.
You may also be interested in:
- How to make a Facebook application in Ruby with Heroku? Leading cloud application platform-as-a-service (PaaS) provider Heroku has launched a Facebook App Package and guide for building Facebook applications on Heroku's PaaS. If you're in the […] Posted in Rankings
- How Hiring International Freelancers Opens the Door to Untapped Talent Emerging markets such as Argentina, Egypt and Pakistan are often overlooked in the international business landscape, despite the extensive entrepreneurism and professional talent on all […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Richest Woman In The United States of America: Top 20 Female Billionaires 2014 Christy Walton unsurprisingly emerged as this year’s richest woman in the United States of America, with an estimated net worth of $38 billion, up from $35.4 billion a year […] Posted in Leadership
- Malala Yousafzai Among Women Who “Changed The World” As We Know It: World changers The 17-year-old girls' education activist, Malala Yousafzai was named as one of the top 40 women who have “changed the world” as we know it.The youngest ever Nobel prize recipient, […] Posted in Leadership
- 10 Most Popular Holiday Destinations For Chinese Tourists, 2016 Not surprisingly, Australia is the number one choice among tourists from China for their next holiday, according to the Chinese International Travel Monitor 2016. Next is Japan, followed […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 5 Digital Marketing Strategies to Improve User Engagement You can read various articles and blogs on Digital Marketing, but the most interesting ones are those explaining how to improve your marketing skills via digital means. Especially startups […] Posted in CEO Insider
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.