Germany Ranks Number One Among G-20 Countries For Well-Being Of Children, 2016
Europe’s largest economy, Germany ranked number one among G-20 countries for well-being of children, according to a new report by Save the Children. Despite being the richest G-20 country in terms of GDP per capita, the United States ranks ninth among the world’s wealthiest nations, which ranks 20 major economies in terms of creating the best environment for raising kids.
Rank for each G20 country based on performance across the 8 dimensions: Gender Equality, Infrastructure, Environment, Health, Education, Safety, Employment, and the Income. Germany led the child welfare ranking report, followed by France, Japan, and Australia.
|Overall Rank||Country||GDP (nominal) (millions of US$) 2015||GDP per capita||Human Development
Index (HDI) Rank
*Note that the G20 is comprised of 19 countries plus the European Union. Only the 19 countries are included in this analysis. GDP (nominal) Ranking data by International Monetary Fund World Economic Outlook (April-2016).
The report is being released ahead of the 2016 G20 Hangzhou summit in China, to be held on 4–5 September 2016. G20 is a meeting of leaders from 20 of the world’s largest economies, including the European Union, to discuss issues in the global economy.
You may also be interested in:
- Web discovery engine StumbleUpon rolling out new features Popular social web discovery engine StumbleUpon that returned to startup status in 2009, […] Posted in Rankings
- How to be a successful entrepreneur They say time changes and with it the perspective too and in this there is this one […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- 25 Most Influential And Powerful Women In The Arab World: 2014 List It comes as no surprise to me that Egyptian women are dominating the list of 200 most […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Spread a little kindness at work Rebuilding trust will be high on the priority list for many CEOs in 2015. Trust in […] Posted in Rankings
- The Top 34 World’s Most Desirable Destination Among Expatriates 2014 As it turns out, Switzerland is the most favorite destination among expats in the world, […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Best Trendy Little Black Dresses for Women to buy Here is a list of the Top Best Trendy Little Black Dresses for Women to buy, that’ll be […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- America’s Top 25 E-commerce Retailers By Sales Dominated by Jeff Bezos's online behemoth, of the total $201 billion in retail […] Posted in Success Insider
- The Benefits of Enterprise Search Enterprise search is used by companies of all sizes, and it comes with a number of […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Learning from RapidValue’s Entrepreneurial Journey "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do […] Posted in Success Insider
- PRSyndication.com launches Cost-Effective online Press Release Distribution and Writing Services. PRSyndication.com launches cost-effective affordable, high-quality press release […] Posted in Leadership Insider