These are the 7 best business schools in China for 2016
Seven of China’s top business schools figure among the 100 best globally, according to the FT annual Global MBA Ranking for 2016. Hong Kong’s HKUST’s business administration master’s program, was ranked 14th best in the world — number 1 among Chinese business schools — highest-ranking business school in Asia.
The other six Chinese business-schools to figure in the list are Ceibs (17), CUHK Business School (26), Shanghai Jiao Tong University: Antai (39), Renmin University of China School of Business (43), University of Hong Kong (44), and Fudan University School of Management (47).
The list of best business-schools globally assessed full-time business administration master’s programs. The global best business schools list this year is topped by France’s INSEAD. The other four top ranks were followed by Harvard Business School, London Business School, the Wharton School and Stanford Graduate School of Business respectively. This was the first time that INSEAD topped the ranking, which has campuses in France and Singapore.
These are the 7 best business schools in China for 2016:
1. HKUST Business School
Rank in 2016: 14
Rank in 2016: 17
3. CUHK Business School
Rank in 2016: 26
4. Shanghai Jiao Tong University: Antai
Rank in 2016: 39
5. Renmin University of China School of Business
Rank in 2016: 43
6. University of Hong Kong
Rank in 2016: 44
7. Fudan University School of Management
Rank in 2016: 47
You may also be interested in:
- Top 81 European Business School: LBS tops Europe’s Best Business School Rankings 2014 London Business School (LBS) has been named Europe's top business school in the "2014 FT rankings of European Business Schools," making it the highest ranked business school in […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 10 Richest Sportsmen Aged 30 And Under In The United Kingdom, 2016 Wayne Rooney has been named the richest sportsman in the United Kingdom, equal to or below the age of 30, a full £24 million ahead of 2nd placed duo Andy Murray as his brother Jamie […] Posted in Leadership
- Maximizing IT Personel Productivity Using Video Conferencing Increasing employee productivity is a goal most companies attempt to achieve whether it's through Six Sigma methodologies or the implementation of performanace based methods of encouraging […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- Managing Conflict Between Generations Feeling like a dinosaur in the workplace? So does your 25-year-old millennial coworker.No matter your age or industry, the younger generation can feel like a workplace threat. As […] Posted in CEO Insider
- The 50 Most Influential Scientific Thinkers You Should Follow On Twitter For new users on Twitter, the good folks at Science Magazine have put together a list of the most influential scientists on twitter you should be following right now.With that in mind, […] Posted in Leadership
- Best Belts For Women To Buy Lanvin Leather Corset Belt (EUR 596.68)- A weathered finish details a rich leather belt that's wider in back.Oscar de la Renta Embroidered Sequin Belt (EUR 500.44)- Black and white […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.