25 Most Romantic American Cities For Valentine’s Day In 2016
San Francisco has been ranked the best city in the United States for Valentine’s Day in 2016, a recent report by WalletHub suggests, followed by No. 2 Scottsdale, Arizona.
The report said Americans will spend about $19.7 billion on Valentine’s Day this year.
Honolulu ranked 3rd on the list, while Orlando placed 4th on the list. However, Seattle placed 5th on the list.They study surveyed 100 most populated U.S. cities and ranked them based on Valentine’s Day activities, budget, gift accessibility and weather forecast.
Valentine’s Day, by the numbers:
A) $19.7 billion: projected Valentine’s Day spending
B) $87.25: average spent by couples going out for evening
C) 38.3: percentage of couples planning a night out
D) $4.5 billion: how much the couples will spend in total
List of 25 Most Romantic American cities for Valentine’s Day in 2016
25. Gilbert, Arizona
24. Austin, Texas
23. Omaha, Nebraska
22. Colorado Springs, Colorado
20. San Jose, California
18. Washington, D.C.
17. Virginia Beach, Virginia
16. San Diego
15. Tampa, Florida
14. Fremont, California
11. Plano, Texas
9. Chandler, Arizona
8. Irvine, California
7. Portland, Oregon
6. Las Vegas
2. Scottsdale, Arizona
1. San Francisco
You may also be interested in:
- The Ultra-Rich Billionaires’ Club Grows 7% In 2014 To 2,325, Welcomed 155 New Members The vast majority of people lost their jobs in layoffs and cutbacks during the economic crisis, but the world’s billionaire club keeps getting bigger, has welcomed 155 new members.The […] Posted in Leadership
- Four Ways That CEOs Can Grow Their Personal Brands CEOs of successful brands often find themselves in a challenging situation. They want to help their businesses grow and become more successful, but they also understand that a brand’s […] Posted in Leadership
- The Innovation Audit: are you breeding a culture that is creating or killing ideas? Many leaders who have been given the directive to ‘build a culture of innovation’ immediately think about the Googles and Apples of the world. Images of beanbags and table-tennis tables […] Posted in CEO Insider
- San Diego-Based Real Estate Tycoon Conrad T. Prebys Is Now A Billionaire The entrepreneur turned philanthropist and real estate tycoon Conrad T. Prebys, the president of San Diego-based Progress Construction and Management, has joined the ranks of the world’s […] Posted in Leadership
- CEOWORLD Magazine and Ivy Exec Announce Strategic Partnership Ivy Exec, a curated community of the world’s most successful professionals, is proud to announce their new strategic partnership with CEOWORLD Magazine, a leading business and technology […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- Time Sucks: The Top 5 Biggest Time Suckers in Business Time matters, now more than ever. In our fast moving, information at our fingertips or on our wrist world, we are constantly bombarded not just with notifications but demands. The other […] Posted in Leadership
He is responsible for overseeing newsroom assignments and publishing, and providing support to the editor in chief.