For the second straight year, London Business School (LBS) has claimed first place in the FT’s European business school ranking 2015, followed by HEC Paris and Insead in third, while Switzerland’s University of St. Gallen climbs two spots to position number four.
Two Spanish business schools, IE Business School and ESADE Business School, are tied for spot number five.
Italy’s SDA Bocconi is ranked number 7, while Spain’s IESE Business School is at position number 8. IMD Business School and the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School round out the top ten.
The ranking combines degree and executive education programmes – the MBA, Executive MBA, Masters in Management and both Open and Custom Executive Education programmes.
The 25 top business schools across Europe 2015:
1. London Business School
2. HEC Paris
4. University of St Gallen
5. IE Business School
6. Esade Business School
7. Università Bocconi
8. Iese Business School
10. University of Oxford: Saïd
11. ESCP Europe
Country: France / UK / Germany / Spain / Italy
12. Imperial College Business School
13. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
14. University of Cambridge: Judge
15. Vlerick Business School
16. Essec Business School
17. ESMT – European School of Management and Technology
18. Mannheim Business School
19. Warwick Business School
20. Grenoble Graduate School of Business
21. City University: Cass
22. Cranfield School of Management
23. Tias Business School
24. Eada Business School Barcelona
25. Edhec Business School
See CEOWORLD Magazine’s list of the world’s top business schools rankings for executives and entrepreneurs.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018