Which are the 25 top business schools across Europe: FT’s ranking of 2015?
For the second straight year, London Business School (LBS) has claimed first place in the FT’s European business school ranking 2015, followed by HEC Paris and Insead in third, while Switzerland’s University of St. Gallen climbs two spots to position number four.
Two Spanish business schools, IE Business School and ESADE Business School, are tied for spot number five.
Italy’s SDA Bocconi is ranked number 7, while Spain’s IESE Business School is at position number 8. IMD Business School and the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School round out the top ten.
The ranking combines degree and executive education programmes – the MBA, Executive MBA, Masters in Management and both Open and Custom Executive Education programmes.
The 25 top business schools across Europe 2015:
1. London Business School
2. HEC Paris
4. University of St Gallen
5. IE Business School
6. Esade Business School
7. Università Bocconi
8. Iese Business School
10. University of Oxford: Saïd
11. ESCP Europe
Country: France / UK / Germany / Spain / Italy
12. Imperial College Business School
13. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
14. University of Cambridge: Judge
15. Vlerick Business School
16. Essec Business School
17. ESMT – European School of Management and Technology
18. Mannheim Business School
19. Warwick Business School
20. Grenoble Graduate School of Business
21. City University: Cass
22. Cranfield School of Management
23. Tias Business School
24. Eada Business School Barcelona
25. Edhec Business School
See CEOWORLD Magazine’s list of the world’s top business schools rankings for executives and entrepreneurs.
You may also be interested in:
- Incredibly Useful Restaurant Recommendation Apps For Food Enthusiasts And Business Executives Foodie or not, there are numerous Restaurant Recommendation Apps (food-related) to help […] Posted in Rankings
- Marissa Mayer, “No Margin No Mission” The journey of Yahoo has been sad to watch...because it was preventable. Sometimes […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Making more progress – to accelerate progress look at how you make decisions. Leaders make many decisions each day. Decisions that range from simple things such as […] Posted in CEO Insider
- How do you deal with interruptions and distractions at workplace? I know this is the most common challenge in any modern workplace. Distractions and […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Must-follow Twitter accounts in the world of Yachting, Sailing, and boating Twitter can be a powerful tool. But it is only as good as people/accounts you follow. […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Cool And Extraordinary Women to watch in 2014: Remarkable Female Leaders CEOWORLD Magazine Research Unit has assembled a list of few cool and extraordinary Women […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Less Stress on Employees with Video Conferencing Employees in general are great assets to a workforce. Obviously some are better than […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- The under-appreciated 2013 Golden Globes is in full swing – heavyweights contenders The first major awards show of the season, The Golden Globes never completely mirror the […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- The Most Effective Methods To Improve As A Pioneer In 2015: Managing Big Data Information Management and the Challenge of Big Data: The term big data describes the […] Posted in Rankings
- List Of The Top 10 Most Overpaid Movie Stars In 2014: Best At Wasting Hollywood’s Money Based on how you look at it, for second consecutive year, comedian Adam Sandler is the […] Posted in Leadership Insider, CEO Insider