Top 10 Highest Paid Women In Music Business, 2015
Pop diva Katy Perry is roaring loudly on top of Forbes’s “highest-earning female musicians 2015” list, earned an estimated $135 million from June 1, 2014, to June 1, 2015, to clinch the No. 1 spot.
And The Highest Earning Women In Music is…
Landing in the No. 2 position is Taylor Swift, bringing in a whopping $80 million thanks in large part to her the success of her 1989 tour.
Rounding out the top five were Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac, grabbed the No. 3 spot with $59.5 million, Lady Gaga landed in the No. 4 spot with $59 million and Beyonce slid back to No. 5 with $54.5 million.
To determine their rankings, Forbes looked at the pretax income of each of the women from June 1, 2014 to June 1, 2015 before subtracting management fees. Other notable women in music who were close to making the list include Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Celine Dion and Carrie Underwood.
Here’s the complete top 10 highest paid women in music business, 2015 list:
1. Katy Perry– $135 million
2. Taylor Swift– $80 million
3. Fleetwood Mac– $59.5 million
4. Lady Gaga– $59 million
5. Beyoncé– $54.5 million
6. Britney Spears– $31 million
7. Jennifer Lopez– $28.5 million
8. Miranda Lambert– $28.5 million; Country star Miranda Lambert tied J. Lo with $28.5 million earned.
9. Mariah Carey– $27 million
10. Rihanna- $10 million; Rihanna, lands in 10th spot with $26 million.
You may also be interested in:
- The 25 Most Innovative Economies In The World, 2016, Switzerland Tops Again Switzerland has been named the world's most innovative economy in a new survey by […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Six Billionaires With Massachusetts Ties Make Forbes 400 List Massachusetts is home to six billionaires on the 2014 Forbes richest Americans list. […] Posted in Rankings
- Chinese Tech Sensation Xiaomi Launches An Android-Based 47-inch 3D-Capable Smart TV Not all leaks and rumors in the tech world are true, but Xiaomi, one of China's hottest […] Posted in Rankings
- List of the 100 most innovative Companies in the world 2014: BlackBerry made the cut? There were 39 Japanese companies that made 2014’s top 100 most innovative organisations […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 12 American Cities Based On Their Overall Attractiveness For Business The North Carolina State Capitol Raleigh snagged the top spot on Forbes Magazine’s […] Posted in Rankings
- 5 Habits Common Among The Corporate Executives: Effective and Successful CEOs Ask yourself do you want to join the ranks of the effective and successful corporate […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Here’s a list of the top 10 highest paid DJs in the world, 2015 The Scottish music-maker, Calvin Harris, has been named the highest-paid DJ in the world […] Posted in Leadership Insider, Rankings, Success Insider, CEO Insider
- No more Skype Toolbar official Firefox plug-in- Blocked by Mozilla Mozilla has slapped down Skype's official Firefox plug-in for causing untold amounts of […] Posted in Rankings
- Stanford Tops Wall Street Journal’s US College Rankings, Followed by MIT, Columbia, UPenn, And Yale It's not surprising that Stanford University took the top spot in the inaugural Wall […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 10 Most And Least Corrupt Countries In The World 2014 New Zealand and Four Scandinavian countries are the world's least corrupt countries […] Posted in Leadership Insider