Can Companies Afford to Ignore The New Mobile-First Mindset?
Anytime, any place, anywhere. Combining always-on super-fast connectivity with the cloud, smart portable devices, and insights from Big Data, the whole industries, from Automotive and retail to Banking and utilities, are changing.
Rightly or wrongly, i feel there is a general need for global companies to appreciate that the new “Mobile Enabled Next-Generation Consumers” have changed the way they use their phones. And if the effect on consumers is significant, then the effect on businesses is seismic.
Today many smart consumers with the new mobile-first mindset can research about products, check reviews, compare prices, talk to other customers of the “product or service” that they are planning of buying and all this can take place on their Smartphone in minutes.
As mobile device penetration increases and connectivity becomes faster, any company that is not considering how to interact with consumers, but also employees, on their mobile is missing out on a huge potential market.
Analysts claim the mobile advertising space totaled $13.1 billion in 2013 and say that figure will exceed $40 billion by 2017.
Beyond Facebook: the top mobile advertising ecosystems:
2) InMobi – InMobi is the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. Generate qualified leads by using mobile ads, the most intimate link to a consumer.
3) AdColony – a premium mobile video advertising network & monetization platform, working with Fortune 100 brands & leading app developers around the world.
4) AppLift – AppLift is the one-stop shop for your user acquisition efforts across all media channels. By efficiently allocating your marketing budget across a variety of media channels, we optimize your user acquisition spend and deliver only the best users.
5) Millennial Media – As the leading independent audience platform in digital advertising, Millennial Media helps the world’s top brands succeed in mobile. Our mobile-first approach to audience targeting helps brands connect to consumers in powerful ways, across multiple screens, while delivering meaning results. [@image]
You may also be interested in:
- Six Billionaires With Massachusetts Ties Make Forbes 400 List Massachusetts is home to six billionaires on the 2014 Forbes richest Americans list. Now, the rich are getting even richer, including some Bay Staters. Are you disappointed not to find […] Posted in Rankings
- The Power List: America’s 50 Most Powerful Women In Business For 2016 General Motors boss Mary Barra has been named as the most powerful woman in business for 2016, according to the Fortune magazine, a Time, Inc. publication. Among the many reasons, GM boss […] Posted in Rankings
- Here’s a Quick Start Guide to Holding Better Company Meetings We know that meetings can be productive, but too many of them fail to achieve their potential. In fact, research indicates that the vast majority of meetings are a waste of […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- Most Men in U.S. said they would not have a problem dating a woman with a higher income According to a recent study was featured in the December issue of Men's Health magazine by, 73% percent of men said they would not have a problem dating a woman with a higher income and 45 […] Posted in Leadership
- Top 20 most innovative universities around the globe, 2015 Located in the heart of California's Silicon Valley, Stanford University was ranked at number 1 on the list of top 20 most innovative universities around the globe while Massachusetts […] Posted in Rankings
- What separates successful entrepreneurs from the non successful? As President and CEO of One One 7, I run one of the largest entertainment corporations in the world. Yet I know that without one key factor, I would not be where I am today. That key […] Posted in Perspective
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.