Anytime, any place, anywhere. Combining always-on super-fast connectivity with the cloud, smart portable devices, and insights from Big Data, the whole industries, from Automotive and retail to Banking and utilities, are changing.
Rightly or wrongly, i feel there is a general need for global companies to appreciate that the new “Mobile Enabled Next-Generation Consumers” have changed the way they use their phones. And if the effect on consumers is significant, then the effect on businesses is seismic.
Today many smart consumers with the new mobile-first mindset can research about products, check reviews, compare prices, talk to other customers of the “product or service” that they are planning of buying and all this can take place on their Smartphone in minutes.
As mobile device penetration increases and connectivity becomes faster, any company that is not considering how to interact with consumers, but also employees, on their mobile is missing out on a huge potential market.
Analysts claim the mobile advertising space totaled $13.1 billion in 2013 and say that figure will exceed $40 billion by 2017.
Beyond Facebook: the top mobile advertising ecosystems:
2) InMobi – InMobi is the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. Generate qualified leads by using mobile ads, the most intimate link to a consumer.
3) AdColony – a premium mobile video advertising network & monetization platform, working with Fortune 100 brands & leading app developers around the world.
4) AppLift – AppLift is the one-stop shop for your user acquisition efforts across all media channels. By efficiently allocating your marketing budget across a variety of media channels, we optimize your user acquisition spend and deliver only the best users.
5) Millennial Media – As the leading independent audience platform in digital advertising, Millennial Media helps the world’s top brands succeed in mobile. Our mobile-first approach to audience targeting helps brands connect to consumers in powerful ways, across multiple screens, while delivering meaning results. [@image]
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018