Readdle has launched a re-imagined mobile application called Calendars 5. The latest iPhone and iPad-optimized smart calendar app isn’t just an upgrade on the old Calendars+ app — it’s a brand new app for iOS.
This new, App seamlessly syncs with your local iOS calendars and even Google Calendar, and available only at $4.99 for the first week then $6.99. With this you can create, edit and delete events or tasks whenever you need it. All changes will be synced back once you are online like Dropbox.
It has a very easy and smart to use interface, that makes it super simple to get a quick overview of the upcoming events and tasks. Available as a universal iOS app, Calendars 5 is touted as the first smart calendar for iPad. “Its large screen is great for managing your daily schedule and enables richer interaction with your calendar,” says Readdle.
Other key features of Calendars 5 include:
– Interface focused on events
– Day, Week, Month and List’ views of your events.
– Works online and offline
– All the features you love
– Act as you feel it
– Tasks and events are always with you
Note: Calendars 5, is a separate app. Existing users of Calendars+ may not upgrade to the new app for free.
If you’ve never tried out Readdle‘s app before, follow the links below and download it now! The iPad and iPhone version of the app is now available from the Apple store.
>>> You can download the Calendars 5 | App Store.
Latest posts by Megan Batchelor
- Are You Using the Right Merchant Services Provider? - September 17, 2018
- How to Identify Forex Strategies That Work - September 14, 2018
- Factors You Need to Consider When Choosing an LMS Vendor - September 14, 2018