American Airlines Inc has launched Facebook and Twitter account with wide range of opportunities to earn AAdvantage miles. American Airlines is the first U.S. airline to launch dedicated social media channels focused on earning miles.
AAdvantage Facebook and Twitter account Followers can see a variety of posts detailing ways to increase their mileage balance, including special mileage offers and promotions. The channels also encourage followers to share their own strategies for racking up miles.
- AAdvantage Program on Facebook
- AAdvantage Program on Twitter
The AAdvantage program was the first frequent flyer program. Established in 1981, the program now has more than 66 million members. Members can earn miles at more than 1,000 participating companies, which include 27 hotel chains representing more than 60 brands, more than 20 airlines, eight car-rental companies, 11 financial companies, and over 500 brand name retailers. In addition, members can earn miles when making purchases with one of more than 100 affinity card products in over 40 countries. In 2009, AAdvantage members redeemed more than 150 billion miles to claim more than 6.9 million awards for flights, upgrades and car rentals. For more information and a listing of AAdvantage program participating companies
Latest posts by Megan Batchelor
- Here’s Where The Most Millionaires Live Across The United States? The Result Might Surprise You! - July 20, 2018
- Research, Writing, and Style Guides – A Research Guide for University Students - July 18, 2018
- From The UK To Argentina, These Top-30 Countries Lead The World In “Soft Power,” 2018 - July 17, 2018