As of September 27, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest person in China, with an estimated net worth of 61.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $39.1 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $33.6 billion); and Colin Zheng Huang (No. 4, $33.1 billion).
William Ding is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $31.8 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $24.9 billion, followed by He Xiangjian with $22.7 billion. Wang Chuanfu is placed 8th with a net worth of $17.6 billion. Qin Yinglin ($15.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among China’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $61.3 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $39.1 billion
- Ma Huateng: $33.6 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $33.1 billion
- William Ding: $31.8 billion
- Jack Ma: $24.9 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $22.7 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $17.6 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $15.5 billion
- Wang Wei: $14.6 billion
- Eric Li: $14.4 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $14.1 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $13.6 billion
- Huang Shilin: $13.4 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $11.8 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $11.7 billion
- Li Shuirong &family:$11.4 billion
- Sky Xu: $11.2 billion
- Wang Xing: $10.6 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $10.5 billion
- Zhang Zhidong: $10.5 billion
- Chen Bang: $10.4 billion
- Lei Jun:$10.2 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $9.8 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $9.5 billion
Have you read?
Ranked: These Are The Best War Movies of All Times And Why.
Unveiling Extraordinary Immigrant Achievers: The Impact of Naturalized Citizens.
Imperial Echoes: 22 Leaders, and their Lessons, and Legacies.
Rebranding Countries: 17 Names That Redefined The Nation’s Identity.
These Are The Largest Warships In The World.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com