As of September 27, 2023, Wang Wei has a net worth of US$14.6 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the service industry. Liu Yongxing follows in second place with $9.5 billion, while Robert Rowling ranks third with $7.5 billion, and Tamara Gustavson comes in fourth with $7.3 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Micky Arison, whose net worth is $6.7 billion, and Liu Yonghao, whose net worth is $6.7 billion. Gary Rollins is placed 7th with a net worth of $5.8 billion. Frits Goldschmeding ($5.6 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the service industry, followed by Tom Golisano (No. 9) with $5.3 billion and Danielle Bellon (No. 10, $4.7 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Service Industry, 2023
- Wang Wei: $14.6 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $9.5 billion
- Robert Rowling: $7.5 billion
- Tamara Gustavson: $7.3 billion
- Micky Arison: $6.7 billion
- Liu Yonghao & family: $6.7 billion
- Gary Rollins: $5.8 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.6 billion.
- Tom Golisano: $5.3 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $4.7 billion
- Rahul Bhatia: $4.5 billion
- Rakesh Gangwal: $4.5 billion
- Jim Davis: $4.4 billion
- Shari Arison: $4.3 billion
- Jeremy Jacobs Sr & family: $4.2 billion
- Maggie Hardy: $4.1 billion
- Jean (Gigi) Pritzker: $4.1 billion
- Steven Udvar-Hazy: $4.1 billion
- Anthony Pritzker: $3.7 billion
- Bertil Hult: $3.1 billion
Have you read?
The Erosion of China’s Foothold in South and Southeast Asia.
4 ways to cultivate a transformation mindset and why it matters.
8 ways leaders can get better at receiving feedback.
The inner space where performance meets productivity.
Outdated Sales Teams and Methods: The Silent Margin Killer.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org