As of September 20, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest person in China, with an estimated net worth of 62.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $39.1 billion), Colin Zheng Huang (No. 3, $34.7 billion); and Ma Huateng (No. 4, $34.3 billion).
William Ding is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $32.2 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $25.0 billion, followed by He Xiangjian with $23.0 billion. Wang Chuanfu is placed 8th with a net worth of $18.0 billion. Qin Yinglin ($15.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among China’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.5 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $39.1 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $34.7 billion
- Ma Huateng: $34.3 billion
- William Ding: $32.2 billion
- Jack Ma: $25.0 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $23.0 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $18.0 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $15.8 billion
- Wang Wei: $14.8 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $14.5 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $14.4 billion
- Eric Li: $14.2 billion
- Huang Shilin: $13.8 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $12.4 billion
- Li Shuirong &family:$11.7 billion
- Wang Xing: $11.1 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $10.6 billion
- Sky Xu: $10.5 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $10.4 billion
- Zhang Zhidong: $10.3 billion
- Chen Bang: $10.1 billion
- Lei Jun:$10.1 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $9.5 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $9.3 billion
Have you read?
Knowing is Not Learning.
5 steps to leading successful business transformation.
Why sticking with ‘it’s how we do things is a recipe for disaster.
Level Up Your Corporate Events to Connect With Diverse Personalities.
How leaders can level up their productivity game.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com