As of September 20, 2023, Vicky Safra was the wealthiest person in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 17.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Eduardo Saverin (No. 2, $17.1 billion), Jorge Paulo Lemann (No. 3, $15.1 billion); and Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 4, $10.2 billion).
Carlos Alberto Sicupira is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $8.3 billion. Andre Esteves ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.0 billion, followed by Alexandre Behring with $5.7 billion. Jorge Moll Filho is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.1 billion. Joao Moreira Salles ($4.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Brazil.
BRAZIL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Vicky Safra & family: $17.5 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $17.1 billion
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $15.1 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.2 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.3 billion
- Andre Esteves: $7.0 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.7 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $5.1 billion
- Joao Moreira Salles: $4.6 billion
- Walther Moreira Salles Junior: $4.6 billion
- Fernando Roberto Moreira Salles: $4.3 billion .
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $4.3 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $3.7 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.4 billion
- Luciano Hang: $3.4 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.4 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann & family: $2.7 billon
- Joesley Batista: $2.7 billion
- Wesley Batista: $2.7 billion
- Alexandre Grendene Bartelle: $2.5 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.5 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.4 billion
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello: $2.2 billion
- Ilson Mateus & family: $2.1 billion
- Julio Bozano: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
The Erosion of China’s Foothold in South and Southeast Asia.
4 ways to cultivate a transformation mindset and why it matters.
8 ways leaders can get better at receiving feedback.
The inner space where performance meets productivity.
Outdated Sales Teams and Methods: The Silent Margin Killer.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org