As of September 18, 2023, Lee Shau Kee has a net worth of US$26.2 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the real estate industry. Donald Bren follows in second place with $18.0 billion, while Harry Triguboff ranks third with $15.5 billion, and Peter Woo comes in fourth with $13.8 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Joseph Lau, whose net worth is $13.1 billion, and Kushal Pal Singh, whose net worth is $12.1 billion. Kwong Siu-hing is placed 7th with a net worth of $11.9 billion. Stephen Ross ($10.1 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the real estate industry, followed by Manuel Villar (No. 9) with $9.2 billion and Alexander Otto (No. 10, $8.6 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Real Estate Industry, 2023
- Lee Shau Kee: $26.2 billion
- Donald Bren: $18.0 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $15.5 billion
- Peter Woo: $13.8 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.1 billion
- Kushal Pal Singh: $12.1 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $11.9 billion
- Stephen Ross: $10.1 billion
- Manuel Villar: $9.2 billion
- Alexander Otto: $8.6 billion
- Wu Yajun: $8.2 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Leonard Stern: $8.1 billion
- Wang Jianlin: $7.9 billion
- Igor Olenicoff: $7.7 billion
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.6 billion
- Philip Ng: $7.5 billion
- Jeff Greene: $7.5 billion
- Mangal Prabhat Lodha: $7.4 billion
- Edward Roski Jr.: $7.4 billion
Have you read?
Knowing is Not Learning.
5 steps to leading successful business transformation.
Why sticking with ‘it’s how we do things is a recipe for disaster.
Level Up Your Corporate Events to Connect With Diverse Personalities.
How leaders can level up their productivity game.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org