As of June 4, 2023, Li Ka-shing was the wealthiest person in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 37.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robin Zeng (No. 2, $33.1 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $28.2 billion); and Peter Woo (No. 4, $14.7 billion).
Kwong Siu-hing is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $14.1 billion. Xu Hang ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $13.9 billion, followed by Lui Che Woo with $13.7 billion. Joseph Lau is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.2 billion. Gong Hongjia ($10.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Ka-shing: $37.5 billion
- Robin Zeng: $33.1 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $28.2 billion
- Peter Woo: $14.7 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $14.1 billion
- Xu Hang: $13.9 billion
- Lui Che Woo: $13.7 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.2 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $10.5 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Law Kar Po: $7.0 bllion
- Li Ping: $6.7 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.1 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $6.1 billion
- Ruan Liping: $5.9 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $5.9 billion
- Zhou Qunfei: $5.8 billion
- Richard Li: $4.5 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.7 billion
- Edwin Leong: $3.6 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Pansy Ho: $3.6 billion
- Patrick Lee: $3.2 billion
- Neil Shen: $3.2 billion
- Huang Yi: $3.2 billion
Have you read?
3 Ways to Win Over Digital Natives With Physical Marketing by Rhett Power.
Self-Awareness: Cultivating This Key Characteristic of Successful Salespeople by Rana Salman.
The 5 Biggest Mistakes Leaders Make When Conflict Surfaces, and How to Avoid Them by Penny Tremblay.
Highest-Paid Biopharmaceutical CEOs in the United States.
4 Reasons Bulgaria is an Up-and-Coming Business Destination by Valentino Danchev.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org