As of June 2, 2023, Dieter Schwarz was the wealthiest person in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 43.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Klaus-Michael Kuehne (No. 2, $32.9 billion), Reinhold Wuerth (No. 3, $25.7 billion); and Stefan Quandt (No. 4, $25.3 billion).
Susanne Klatten is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $24.1 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $16.6 billion, followed by Beate Heister with $15.9 billion. Karl Albrecht Jr. is placed 8th with a net worth of $15.9 billion. Thomas Struenmann ($10.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among Germany’s top 10 wealthiest people.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Dieter Schwarz: $43.3 billion
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $32.9 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $25.7 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $25.3 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.1 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $16.6 billion
- Beate Heister: $15.9 billion
- Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $15.9 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $10.2 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $10.2 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $9.8 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $9.7 billion
- Hasso Plattner & family: $9.1 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $8.9 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.7 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $8.3 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $8.3 billion
- Nadia Thiele: $6.6 billion
- Wolfgang Herz: $6.4 billion
- Michael Herz: $6.4 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.7 billion
- Wolfgang Merguerre & family: $5.5 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.4 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.4 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.4 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.4 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.4 billion
Have you read?
Overcoming Challenges in Remote Work Management: Lessons Learned from the Pandemic.
Kevin Modany Spotlights High-Achieving Executives’ 10 Key Attributes.
Reimagining the Agency Holding Company by Tim Ringel.
Forecasting Cash Flow: The Insights Necessary to Maintain and Grow Business by Paul Henderson.
Why Your 401(k) Isn’t Enough by Rajiv Nagaich.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com