As of June 2, 2023, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest person in France, with an estimated net worth of 212.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt Mayers (No. 2, $85.5 billion), Francois Pinault (No. 3, $35.4 billion); and Gerard Wertheimer (No. 4, $30.2 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $30.2 billion. Emmanuel Besnier ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $22.9 billion, followed by Nicolas Puech with $10.8 billion. Vincent Bollore is placed 8th with a net worth of $10.0 billion. Rodolphe Saade ($9.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among France’s top 10 wealthiest people.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Barnard Arnault & family: $212.0 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Mayers & family: $85.5 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $35.4 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $30.2 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $30.2 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $22.9 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $10.8 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $10.0 billion
- Rodolphe Saade: $9.8 billion
- Jacques Saade Jr: $9.8 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $8.6 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $8.6 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $8.6 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.3 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $8.0 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $8.0 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.4 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $6.2 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $5.0 billion
- Michel Leclercq & family: $4.8 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.8 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $4.2 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $4.1 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $3.5 billion
Have you read?
Overcoming Challenges in Remote Work Management: Lessons Learned from the Pandemic.
Kevin Modany Spotlights High-Achieving Executives’ 10 Key Attributes.
Reimagining the Agency Holding Company by Tim Ringel.
Forecasting Cash Flow: The Insights Necessary to Maintain and Grow Business by Paul Henderson.
Why Your 401(k) Isn’t Enough by Rajiv Nagaich.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com