As of May 30, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 14.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.5 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.6 billion); and Arnout Schuijff (No. 4, $2.7 billion).
Hans Melchers is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Pieter van der Does ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.0 billion, followed by Kommer Damen with $1.8 billion. Adriaan Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. John de Mol ($1.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.8 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.5 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.6 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.7 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.6 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $2.0 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.8 billion
- Adriaan Mol: $1.8 billion
- John de Mol: $1.7 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Philosophy’s Role in Enhancing Human Decision-Making in an AI-Driven World by Lisa Gable.
How to create a people-first culture that retains talent by Jade Green.
Difficult Conversations: We can work it out by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
5 ways to use the summer holidays to create better habits that stick by Donna McGeorge.
Using Our Attention to Improve Collaborative Performance by Grayson James.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com