As of May 30, 2023, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest person in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 26.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $18.0 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $15.5 billion); and Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 4, $10.9 billion).
Scott Farquhar is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $10.7 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.3 billion, followed by Richard White with $6.3 billion. Frank Lowy is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.0 billion. Kerry Stokes ($4.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among Australia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gina Rinehart: $26.5 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $18.0 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $15.5 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $10.9 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $10.7 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $10.3 billion
- Richard White: $6.3 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.0 billion
- Kerry Stokes: $4.0 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $3.6 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $3.6 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $3.4 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- John Gandel: $3.2 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.1 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.7 billion
- James Packer: $2.6 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.2 billion
- Lang Walker: $2.1 billion
- Bob Ell: $2.1 billion
- Brett Blundy: $2.0 billion
- Solomon Lew: $2.0 billion
- John Hancock: $2.0 billion
- Clive Palmer: $2.0 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
Overcoming Challenges in Remote Work Management: Lessons Learned from the Pandemic.
Kevin Modany Spotlights High-Achieving Executives’ 10 Key Attributes.
Reimagining the Agency Holding Company by Tim Ringel.
Forecasting Cash Flow: The Insights Necessary to Maintain and Grow Business by Paul Henderson.
Why Your 401(k) Isn’t Enough by Rajiv Nagaich.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com