As of May 28, 2023, Mukesh Ambani was the wealthiest person in India, with an estimated net worth of 89.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Gautam Adani (No. 2, $53.8 billion), Shiv Nadar (No. 3, $25.8 billion); and Cyrus Poonawalla (No. 4, $24.7 billion).
Savitri Jindal is the fifth-richest person in India, with a whopping $17.1 billion. Lakshmi Mittal ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $16.1 billion, followed by Dilip Shanghvi with $15.7 billion Radhakishan Damani is placed 8th with a net worth of $15.6 billion. Kumar Birla ($14.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among India’s top 10 wealthiest people.
INDIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Mukesh Ambani: $89.2 billion
- Gautam Adani: $53.8 billion
- Shiv Nadar: $25.8 billion
- Cyrus Poonawalla: $24.7 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.1 billion
- Lakshmi Mittal: $16.1 billion
- Dilip Shanghvi: $15.7 billion
- Radhakishan Damani: $15.6 billion
- Kumar Birla: $14.5 billion
- Uday Kotak: $14.4 billion
- Kushal Pal Singh: $11.0 billion
- Ravi Jaipuria: $10.6 billion
- Azim Premji: $9.2 billion
- Ashwin Dani & family: $7.6 billion
- Hasmukh Chudgar & family: $7.6 billion
- Rohiqa Cyrus Mistry: $7.1 billion
- Benu Gopal Bangur: $6.9 billion
- Vikram Lal & family: $6.5 billion
- Sunil Mittal: $6.4 billion
- Gopi Kishan Damani: $6.1 billion
- Murali Divi & family: $6.1 billion
- Mahendra Choksi & family: $5.9 billion
- Rekha Jhunjhunwala: $5.5 billion
- Micky Jagtiani: $5.2 billion
- Pankaj Patel: $5.0 billion
- A.Yusuff Ali: $5.0 billion
Have you read?
Philosophy’s Role in Enhancing Human Decision-Making in an AI-Driven World by Lisa Gable.
How to create a people-first culture that retains talent by Jade Green.
Difficult Conversations: We can work it out by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
5 ways to use the summer holidays to create better habits that stick by Donna McGeorge.
Using Our Attention to Improve Collaborative Performance by Grayson James.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org