As of May 28, 2023, Li Ka-shing was the wealthiest person in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 37.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robin Zeng (No. 2, $32.2 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $29.0 billion); and Peter Woo (No. 4, $14.8 billion).
Xu Hang is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $14.7 billion. Kwong Siu-hing ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $14.0 billion, followed by Lui Che Woo with $13.6 billion. Joseph Lau is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.2 billion. Gong Hongjia ($10.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Ka-shing: $37.3 billion
- Robin Zeng: $32.2 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $29.0 billion
- Peter Woo: $14.8 billion
- Xu Hang: $14.7 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $14.0 billion
- Lui Che Woo: $13.6 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.2 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $10.5 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Law Kar Po: $7.0 billion
- Li Ping: $6.5 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.1 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $6.1 billion
- Ruan Liping: $5.9 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $5.9 billion
- Zhou Qunfei: $5.8 billion
- Richard Li: $4.5 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.7 billion
- Edwin Leong: $3.6 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Pansy Ho: $3.5 billion
- Neil Shen: $3.3 billion
- Patrick Lee: $3.2 billion
- Huang Yi: $3.2 billion
Have you read?
Philosophy’s Role in Enhancing Human Decision-Making in an AI-Driven World by Lisa Gable.
How to create a people-first culture that retains talent by Jade Green.
Difficult Conversations: We can work it out by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
5 ways to use the summer holidays to create better habits that stick by Donna McGeorge.
Using Our Attention to Improve Collaborative Performance by Grayson James.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com