Wealthiest People in India (March 31, 2023)
As of March 31, 2023, Mukesh Ambani was the wealthiest person in India, with an estimated net worth of 83.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Gautam Adani (No. 2, $44.3 billion), Shiv Nadar (No. 3, $24.9 billion); and Cyrus Poonawalla (No. 4, $22.5 billion).
Lakshmi Mittal is the fifth-richest person in India, with a whopping $17.7 billion. Savitri Jindal ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $16.9 billion, followed by Dilip Shanghvi with $15.9 billion. Radhakishan Damani is placed 8th with a net worth of $15.2 billion. Kumar Birla ($14.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among India’s top 10 wealthiest people.
INDIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Mukesh Ambani: $83.4 billion
- Gautam Adani: $44.3 billion
- Shiv Nadar: $24.9 billion
- Cyrus Poonawalla: $22.5 billion
- Lakshmi Mittal: $17.7 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.9 billion
- Dilip Shanghvi: $15.9 billion
- Radhakishan Damani: $15.2 billion
- Kumar Birla: $14.2 billion
- Uday Kotak: $13.1 billion
- Azim Premji: $9.0 billion
- Ravi Jaipuria: $8.7 billion
- Kushal Pal Singh: $8.3 billion
- Hasmukh Chudgar & family: $7.6 billion
- Benu Gopal Bangur: $7.3 billion
- Ashwin Dani & family: $6.8 billion
- Gopi Kishan Damani: $6.0 billion
- A.Yusuff Ali: $5.3 billion
- Vikram Lal & Family: $5.3 billion
- Mahendra Choksi & family: $5.2 billion
- Micky Jagtiani: $5.2 billion
- Murali Divi & Family: $5.0 billion
- Pankaj Patel: $4.9 billion
- Mangal Prabhat Lodha: $4.5 billion
- R.Narayana Murthy: $4.4 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com