Wealthiest People in China (March 24, 2023)
As of March 24, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest person in China, with an estimated net worth of 67.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $45.0 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $39.4 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $28.8 billion).
Colin Zheng Huang is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $27.3 billion. He Xiangjian ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $24.1 billion, followed by Jack Ma with $23.9 billion. Wang Wei is placed 8th with a net worth of $22.1 billion. Qin Yinglin ($19.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among China’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.9 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Ma Huateng: $39.4 billion
- William Lei Ding: $28.8 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $27.3 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $24.1 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.9 billion
- Wang Wei: $22.1 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $19.4 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $19.1 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $19.0 billion
- Li Shufu: $16.3 billion
- Pang Kang: $16.1 billion
- Huang Shilin: $14.9 billion
- Chen Bang: $14.1 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $13.5 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $13.3 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $12.0 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $11.8 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $11.5 billion
- Lei Jun: $10.7 billion
- Chris Xu: $10.5 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.3 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $10.1 billion
- Jin Baofang: $9.2 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $9.1 billion
Have you read?
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
World’s Most Influential and Innovative Companies, 2023.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org