The Biggest Companies in the World by Market Capitalization (March 24, 2023)
As of March 23, 2023, with its market capitalization of $2,514 billion, APPLE INC. is the world’s most valuable company, according to the CEOWORLD magazine, a list of the world’s biggest companies by market cap. The list places MICROSOFT CORPORATION as the world’s second most valuable company, towering at a $2,066 billion valuation, followed by SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY with a market cap of $1,881 billion, ALPHABET INC with a market cap of $1,356 billion, and AMAZON.COM, INC. with a market cap of $1,011 billion.
Market cap (i.e., market capitalization) is an essential metric in ascertaining the comparative value of firms concerning trading opportunities. We have used the latest market cap data published by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the London Stock Exchange, or other most prominent global stock exchanges to rank the companies.
In the latest CEOWORLD magazine ranking the companies, NVIDIA CORPORATION ranks in sixth place, with a market cap of $670 billion. BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC. ranks in seventh, with a market cap of $654 billion. TESLA, INC places eighth in the list, with a market cap of $608 billion; meanwhile, META PLATFORMS, INC ranks ninth with a market cap of $529 billion, and TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED ranks tenth with a market cap of $460 billion.
Ranked: Biggest companies in the world by market value
- APPLE INC.: $2,514 billion
- MICROSOFT CORPORATION: $2,066 billion
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: $1,881 billion
- ALPHABET INC.: $1,356 billion
- AMAZON.COM, INC.: $1,011 billion
- NVIDIA CORPORATION: $670 billion
- BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC.: $654 billion
- TESLA, INC.: $608 billion
- META PLATFORMS, INC.: $529 billion
- TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED: $460 billion
Have you read?