The World’s Wealthiest People (March 17, 2023)
As of March 17, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $207.5 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $187.3 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $123.1 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $108.5 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $107.8 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $104.5 billion, followed by Michael Bloomberg with $94.5 billion. Carlos Slim Helu is placed 8th with a net worth of $90.3 billion. Steve Ballmer ($87.7 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Larry Page (No. 10, $86.9 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 27 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $207.5 billion
- Elon Musk: $187.3 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $123.1 billion
- Larry Ellison: $108.5 billion
- Bill Gates: $107.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $104.5 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $90.3 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $87.7 billion
- Larry Page: $86.9 billion
- Sergey Brin: $83.2 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $81.3 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $79.5 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $75.9 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $73.2 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.9 billion
- Jim Walton: $59.3 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- Rob Walton: $58.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $57.1 billion
- David Thomson & family: $55.7 billion
- Michael dell: $51.1 billion
- Gautam Adani: $48.4 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $46.1 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $42.3 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?