Wealthiest People in Singapore (January 30, 2023)
As of January 30, 2023, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 18.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robert & Philip Ng (No. 2, $15.3 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $14.6 billion); and Zhang Yong (No. 4, $8.0 billion).
Wee Cho Yaw is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $7.6 billion. Kwee brothers ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.2 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $4.4 billion. Forrest Li is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.3 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong ($3.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Xiting: $18.3 billion
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.3 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $14.6 billion
- Zhang Yong: $8.0 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.6 billion
- Kwee brothers: $6.2 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.4 billion
- Forrest Li: $4.3 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.3 billion
- Sam Goi: $3.0 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.8 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.8 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.6 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.6 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.4 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.3 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.2 billion
- Shu Ping: $2.1 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.6 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.5 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Peck: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Top Actions CFOs Can Take to Contain Costs Within Their Supply Chains by Ali Hasan Raza.
Overcoming the Challenges of Launching a Unique Business by Vanessa Lau.
Critical Mistakes to Avoid in Strategic Communication by Fotis Pantopoulos.
How to Plan Business Travel Effectively in 2023 by Robert Hoffman.
No Means No by Mark Petruzzi.