As of December 5, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 199.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $117.5 billion), Warren Buffett (No. 3, $109.5 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $107.5 billion).
Larry Ellison is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $107.4 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $86.8 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $83.2 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $82.4 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $199.0 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $117.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $109.5 billion
- Bill Gates: $107.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $107.4 billion
- Larry Page: $86.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $83.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $82.4 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.6 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.4 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.4 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.4 billion
- Michael dell: $53.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $44.9 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $43.5 billion
- John Mars: $39.7 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.7 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $33.6 billion
- Ken Griffin: $32.3 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $31.5 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $27.9 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $27.2 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.