As of December 3, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $199.0 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $185.0 billion), Gautam Adani (No. 3, $136.0 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $117.5 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $109.5 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $107.5 billion, followed by Larry Ellison with $107.4 billion. Mukesh Ambani is placed 8th with a net worth of $97.5 billion. Larry Page ($86.8 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Carlos slim Helu (No. 10, $84.5 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $199.0 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $185.0 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $136.0 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $117.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $109.5 billion
- Bill Gates: $107.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $107.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $97.5 billion
- Larry Page: $86.8 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $84.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $83.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $82.4 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $75.9 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $70.1 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.6 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $64.0 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.4 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.6 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.6 billion
- David Thomson & family: $53.8 billion
- Michael dell: $53.6 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $44.9 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $43.5 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.