Wealthiest People in Japan (December 2, 2022)
As of December 2, 2022, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest man in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 29.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Masayoshi son (No. 2, $22.6 billion), Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 3, $22.1 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.0 billion).
Shigenobu Nagamori is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $4.4 billion. Masatoshi Ito ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.9 billion, followed by Masahiro Noda with $3.6 billion. Yasumitsu Shigeta is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Hiroshi Mikitani ($3.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Japan.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $29.6 billion
- Masayoshi son: $22.6 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $22.1 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.0 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $4.4 billion
- Masatoshi Ito: $3.9 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.6 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.4 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.4 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.3 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.3 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $3.1 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.1 billion
- Yoichi & Keiko Erikawa: $2.6 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.3 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.2 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $2.0 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $2.0 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.7 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.7 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.7 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.7 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $1.7 billion
- Kagemasa Kozuki: $1.3 billion
- Nobutoshi Shimamura: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Q&A: Ten Things a Leader Must Do When Building a Mission-Driven Company by Seth Bogner.
6 Best Practices In Resource Management.
CEOs: Listen to This by Leo Bottary.
Three Words That Work by Leo Bottary.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org