As of December 2, 2022, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest man in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 29.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Masayoshi son (No. 2, $22.6 billion), Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 3, $22.1 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.0 billion).
Shigenobu Nagamori is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $4.4 billion. Masatoshi Ito ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.9 billion, followed by Masahiro Noda with $3.6 billion. Yasumitsu Shigeta is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Hiroshi Mikitani ($3.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Japan.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $29.6 billion
- Masayoshi son: $22.6 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $22.1 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.0 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $4.4 billion
- Masatoshi Ito: $3.9 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.6 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.4 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.4 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.3 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.3 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $3.1 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.1 billion
- Yoichi & Keiko Erikawa: $2.6 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.3 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.2 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $2.0 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $2.0 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.7 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.7 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.7 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.7 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $1.7 billion
- Kagemasa Kozuki: $1.3 billion
- Nobutoshi Shimamura: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Q&A: Ten Things a Leader Must Do When Building a Mission-Driven Company by Seth Bogner.
6 Best Practices In Resource Management.
CEOs: Listen to This by Leo Bottary.
Three Words That Work by Leo Bottary.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org