As of November 18, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 191.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $118.2 billion), Warren Buffett (No. 3, $107.2 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $104.2 billion).
Larry Ellison is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $102.4 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $85.1 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $81.7 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $79.0 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $191.4 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $118.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $107.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $104.2 billion
- Larry Ellison: $102.4 billion
- Larry Page: $85.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $81.7 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $79.0 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.9 billion
- Rob Walton: $61.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.7 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.1 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.1 billion
- Michael dell: $51.6 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $41.4 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $40.7 billion
- John Mars: $38.0 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.0 billion
- Ken Griffin: $31.8 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $30.7 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $29.9 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $28.4 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $28.1 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
Have you read?
Old School Making a Comeback by Roxanne Calder.
An Essential Guide To Setting Up A Limited Liability Company (LLC).
A CEO’s Guide to Leading Through Disruption by Dan Hawkins.
The Importance of Forming a Lifelong Relationship by Tim Dupell.
How to Choose the Right Attorney by Dr. Gary Kompothecras.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com