As of November 18, 2022, Michael Platt was the wealthiest man in the United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of 15.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Hinduja brothers (No. 2, $15.1 billion), James Ratcliffe (No. 3, $13.6 billion) and Christopher Hohn (No. 4, $7.9 billion).
James Dyson is the fifth-richest person in the United Kingdom, with a whopping $7.6 billion. Ian & Richard Livingstone ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.4 billion, followed by Nik Storonsky with $7.1 billion. Simon Reuben is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.4 billion. David Reuben ($6.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United Kingdom.
THE UNITED KINGDOM BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Michael Platt: $15.2 billion
- Hinduja brothers: $15.1 billion
- James Ratcliffe: $13.6 billion
- Christopher Hohn: $7.9 billion
- James Dyson: $7.6 billion
- Ian & Richard Livingstone: $7.4 billion
- Nik Storonsky: $7.1 billion
- Simon Reuben: $6.4 billion
- David Reuben: $6.4 billion
- Cliver calder: $5.7 billion
- Joe Lewis: $5.1 billion
- Anthony Bamford & family: $4.9 billion
- Denise Coates: $4.8 billion
- Michael Ashley: $4.8 billion
- John Reece: $4.6 billion
- Andrew Currie: $4.6 billion
- Richard Branson: $3.8 billion
- Lauence Graff & family: $3.4 billion
- Alan Howard: $3.2 billion
- Hilton Schlosberg: $3.2 billion
- Barnard Ecclestone & family: $3.0 billion
- Farhda Moshiri: $2.9 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.8 billion
- Maritsa Lazari &family: $2.6 billion
- Peter Hargreaves: $2.5 billion
Have you read?
Old School Making a Comeback by Roxanne Calder.
An Essential Guide To Setting Up A Limited Liability Company (LLC).
A CEO’s Guide to Leading Through Disruption by Dan Hawkins.
The Importance of Forming a Lifelong Relationship by Tim Dupell.
How to Choose the Right Attorney by Dr. Gary Kompothecras.