Wealthiest People in Spain (November 12, 2022)
As of November 12, 2022, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 60.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $3.8 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.4 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.3 billion Miguel Fluxa Rossello ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.6 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.6 billion. Alicia Koplowitz is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.5 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Spain.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Amancio Ortega: $60.1 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $5.9 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $3.8 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.4 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.3 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.6 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.6 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz : $2.5 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.3 billion
- Florentino Perez: $1.9 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $1.9 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $1.8 billion
- Sol Daurella: $1.8 billion
- Leopoldo del pino: $1.7 billion
- Alberto palatchi: $1.5 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.5 billion
- Manuel Lao Hernandez: $1.4 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.2 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Putting People First for Meaningful Innovation by Dr. Brandon H. McNaughton.
CEO Spotlight: Nikos Kourtidis, CEO of the Kourtidis Group of Companies.
The Dos and Don’ts While Availing of Term Insurance.
6 Productivity Habits All High-Performers Should Adopt, According to Toby Carrodus.
Michelin’s Katelyn Berry on the Future of Electric Vehicles.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com