As of November 12, 2022, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $9.8 billion), Finn Rausing (No. 3, $9.0 billion); and Jorn Rausing (No. 4, $9.0 billion).
Kirsten Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.0 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.0 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $6.8 billion. Gustaf Douglas is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.3 billion. Carl Bennet ($6.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Stefan Persson: $15.6 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.8 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.0 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.0 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.0 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.0 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $6.8 billion
- Gustaf Douglas : $6.3 billion
- Bennet Carl: $6.2 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.7 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.7 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.7 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.6 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $2.1 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.0 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.0 billion
- Daniel Ek: Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
Putting People First for Meaningful Innovation by Dr. Brandon H. McNaughton.
CEO Spotlight: Nikos Kourtidis, CEO of the Kourtidis Group of Companies.
The Dos and Don’ts While Availing of Term Insurance.
6 Productivity Habits All High-Performers Should Adopt, According to Toby Carrodus.
Michelin’s Katelyn Berry on the Future of Electric Vehicles.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com