Wealthiest People in Sweden (November 12, 2022)
As of November 12, 2022, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $9.8 billion), Finn Rausing (No. 3, $9.0 billion); and Jorn Rausing (No. 4, $9.0 billion).
Kirsten Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.0 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.0 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $6.8 billion. Gustaf Douglas is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.3 billion. Carl Bennet ($6.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Stefan Persson: $15.6 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.8 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.0 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.0 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.0 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.0 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $6.8 billion
- Gustaf Douglas : $6.3 billion
- Bennet Carl: $6.2 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.7 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.7 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.7 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.6 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $2.1 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.0 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.0 billion
- Daniel Ek: Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
Putting People First for Meaningful Innovation by Dr. Brandon H. McNaughton.
CEO Spotlight: Nikos Kourtidis, CEO of the Kourtidis Group of Companies.
The Dos and Don’ts While Availing of Term Insurance.
6 Productivity Habits All High-Performers Should Adopt, According to Toby Carrodus.
Michelin’s Katelyn Berry on the Future of Electric Vehicles.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org