Wealthiest People in Russia (September 28, 2022)
As of September 28, 2022, Vladimir Potanin was the wealthiest man in Russia, with an estimated net worth of 26.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrey Melnichenko (No. 2, $26.3 billion), Vladimir Lisin (No. 3, $25.4 billion); and Leonid Mikhelson (No. 4, $24.4 billion).
Vagit Alekperov is the fifth-richest person in Russia, with a whopping $21.0 billion. Gennady Timchenko ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $20.8 billion, followed by Alexey Mordashov with $18.2 billion. Alisher Usmanov is placed 8th with a net worth of $14.6 billion. Mikhail Fridman ($13.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Russia.
RUSSIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Vladimir Potanin: $26.4 billion
- Andrey Melnichenko: $26.3 billion
- Vladimir Lisin : $25.4 billion
- Leonid Mikhelson: $24.4 billion
- Vagit Alekperov: $21.0 billion
- Gennady Timchenko: $20.8 billion
- Alexey Mordashov: $18.2 billion
- Alisher Usmanov: $14.6 billion
- Mikhail Fridman: $13.2 billion
- Viatcheslav Kantor: $13.0 billion
- Suleiman Kerimov & family: $12.4 billion
- Andrei Guriev & family: $11.5 billion
- Mikhail Prokhorov: $11.3 billion
- Viktor Rashnikov: $10.4 billion
- German Khan: $8.7 billion
- Roman Abramovich: $8.6 billion
- Leonid Fedun: $7.5 billion
- Alexei Kuzmichev: $6.7 billion
- Dmitry Rybolovlev: $6.5 billion
- Iskander Makhmudov: $6.5 billion
- Alexander Abramov: $6.4 billion
- Andrei Skoch & family: $6.3 billion
- Mikhail Shelkov: $5.8 billion
- Pyotr Aven: $4.7 billion
- Tatyana Bakalchuk: $4.7 billion
- Viktor Vekselberg: $4.7 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.