Top 10 most handsome billionaires
Andrew W. Houston co-founder and CEO of Dropbox Image source: Dropbox.
They are young and women chase them since they have a large fortune. Some, of course, got married at a young age. In this article you will read about the most handsome billionaires who are successful entrepreneurs.
- Tom Persson: He is 36 years old and he is already at the list with the world’s billionaires. He is Swedish. His grandfather was the founder of the fashion company Hennes & Mauritz (H&M). Thus, one can easily conclude that he comes from a rich family. He graduated from the Met Film School in London and although he is really young he is already married with his long-term girlfriend, Swedish-born Sofia Strandman.
- Yoshikazu Tanaka: He is the founder of the internet business company Gree Inc. Through his company he developed the Social Networking Service GREE. Yoshikazu Tanaka was born in Tokyo in 1977. His company steadily gained a large share of the market and Tanaka is considered one of Asia’s self made billionaires.
- Jack Dorsey: He is mostly known as the co-founder and CEO of Twitter but he is also the founder and CEO of Square, a financial payments company. He was born in 1976 in St. Louis, Missouri. He attended University of Missouri- Rolla and New York University. His fortune is estimated about 15 billion dollars.
- Julio Mario Santo Domingo III: He is 36 years old and he works as a DJ in New York City. He owns a great fortune due to his late grandfather who owned a large stake in SABMiller following its 2005 acquisition of family brewer Bavaria. In 2016, Anheuser-Bush InBev acquired SABMiller for $100 billion. He is married with Nieves Zuberbuhler.
- Evan Spiegel: He is the co-founder and CEO of the American social media company Snap Inc. He was born in Los Angeles, California in 1990. He is a graduate of Stanford University. He is married to Australian model Miranda Kerr and they have two children. He is among the richest people in the world with a net worth of almost 14 billion dollars.
- Robert Pera: He was born in San Carlos, California in 1978. When he was 36 years old he was included in the list of Forbes with the 10 youngest billionaires in the world. He is the founder of Ubiquiti Networks Inc., a global communications technology company that Pera took public in 2011. His fortune is estimated at about 20 billion dollars.
- Bobby Murphy: He is one more young, handsome and rich American entrepreneur. He was born in 1988. He is the co-founder and the CTO of the American multinational technology and social media company Snap Inc. He created the company with Evan Spiegel and Reggie Brown while they were students at Stanford University. His fortune is estimated at 14 billion dollars.
- Travis Kalanick: He is the CEO of the startup City Storage Systems. Travis Kalanick was born in 1976 in Los Angeles, California but grew up in Northridge, California. His fortune enabled him to buy some significant properties such as a townhouse in the upper hills of San Francisco’s Castro neighborhood, which was nicknamed “the Jam Pad” and had its own Twitter account, a penthouse in New York City for $36.4 million and a home in Los Angeles for $43.3 million. His fortune is estimated up to 2,8 billion dollars.
- John Collison: He is an Irish billionaire, born in 1990. He co-founded in 2010 with his brother the company Stripe and he serves as President. He is considered as one of the wealthiest people from Ireland. His net worth is estimated at 11 billion dollars.
- Drew Houston: He is the co-founder and CEO of Dropbox. He is a 25% owner of the company. Drew Houston was born in 1983 in Acton, Massachusetts, US. His net worth is about 2.2 billion dollars. He graduated with a degree in Computer Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com