International agro-industrial group Yug Rusi took part in one of the world’s largest food exhibitions, i.e. GULF FOOD 2021. The event was held in Dubai (UAE) in the end of February.
As one of the largest sunflower oil producers in the world, Yug Rusi Group is a frequent participant of the exhibition. The Yug Rusi’s exhibit booth was a hot spot for businessmen from all over the world. Dynamic negotiations resulted in concluding contracts for the supply of sunflower oil and meal to the Middle East and Southeast Asia countries. In particular, right at the exhibition the Group reached an agreement to supply a large batch of sunflower oil to the PRC.
“Increasing sales of sunflower oil to China which we observe these days is an expectable process,” noted Sergei Vasilevich Kislov, the founder and president of Yug Rusi Group. “Against the background of growing personal income in China, the Chinese consumers purchase more foods which can ensure healthy diet and improve their quality of life. These foods, beyond all doubt, include the sunflower seed oil. Besides, we can see a stable rise in the interest to sunflower meal in many countries worldwide. It is related to the fact that the sunflower meal contains a valuable protein fraction and at the same time it is a non-GMO product. With further development of animal breeding in the Southeast Asia we forecast an increase in demand for the sunflower meal in this most important region of the world. As a summary, Yug Rusi speaks highly of the business environment at GULF FOOD 2021 and intends to implement the cooperation potential created in the course of negotiations,” – mentioned Sergei Kislov.
Biography: Sergei Kislov
Sergei Kislov Net Worth: $1.1 billion
- The founder, President, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the group Yug Rusi.
- Sergey Kislov was born in Rostov-on-Don on December 7, 1960 to a family of teachers.
- In 1983, he graduated from Rostov State University with major in physics and holds the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences.
He is married, three children.
- In 1992, he founded Yug Rusi Group.
- Sergei Kislov owns Yug Rusi, a holding company with subsidiaries that produce vegetable oil, export grain and refine oil.
- Its main vegetable oil brand is Zolotaya Semechka (Golden Seed).
- In the early 1990s he founded Yug Rusi, which controls more than a third of the Russian market for sunflower oil.
- He graduated from Rostov University with a degree in physics.