Turkey CIP: Turkey Citizenship By Investment Program For CEOs, Business Leaders, and High Net Worth Individuals
Turkish citizenship will be given directly to foreign investors and high net worth individuals who buy at least $250,000 of real estate in Turkey. The property can be leased to provide rental income. After 3 years of acquiring citizenship investors can re-sell their property. Locating at the crossroads of Europe and Asia. Turkey is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world.
On September 18th 2018, the Turkish government amended article 12 of the Turkish Citizenship Law No: 5901, which allows foreigners to acquire Turkish citizenship through investment. Turkey’s immigration investment program provides a very direct and quick path to citizenship, which makes it particularly attractive to citizens from emerging economies looking for a passport that will allow them to travel more easily than their current passport.
- Option 1- Real Estate
An Investment for a minimum of $250,000 USD,
Maintain the investment/property for a period of 3 years in the country.
- Option 2 – Bank Deposit
Deposit Cash for a minimum amount of $500,000 USD,
Maintain the investment for a period of 3 years in the bank.
- Option 3 – Government bonds or Venture Capital/Funds
Purchasing Shares for a minimum amount of $500,000 USD,
Maintain the investment for a period of 3 years.
- Option 4 – A Company Set-up
Establish a business and employ a minimum 50 people,
Maintain the business for 3 years.
Benefits of Turkey Citizenship (Passport)
- Simple and short processing time of 4 – 6 months.
- Application is allowed to add Spouse and Children below 18 (Children above 18 must be medically dependent).
- Only the Main Applicant needs to apply for a Residency Permit.
- No Requirements for a minimum stay, language knowledge or … to get the passport
- No Residency Term Requirement
- No Requirement for wealth declaration
- E-visa access to many countries
- No Language Proficiency Requirement
- No restrictions for Dual Citizenships
Which countries are visa-free with a Turkish passport?
Turkish passport holders have visa-free or visa on arrival access to 110 destinations including Singapore, Japan, Qatar, and South Korea. Let’s take a closer look where can you travel.
- Visa-free in Asia: Bangladesh (Visa on arrival), Brunei, Cambodia (Visa on arrival), Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos (Visa on arrival), Macao, Malaysia, Maldives (Visa on arrival), Mongolia, Nepal (Visa on arrival), Pakistan (eTA), Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka (eTA), Taiwan (Visa on arrival), Tajikistan (Visa on arrival), Thailand, Timor-Leste (Visa on arrival), Uzbekistan
- Visa-free in Europe: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Ukraine
- Visa-free in Africa: Botswana, Cape Verde Islands (Visa on arrival), Comores Islands (Visa on arrival), Eswatini (Swaziland), Gabon (Visa on arrival), Gambia, Guinea-Bissau (Visa on arrival), Kenya (Visa on arrival), Madagascar (Visa on arrival), Mauritania (Visa on arrival), Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique (Visa on arrival), Namibia (Visa on arrival), Rwanda (Visa on arrival), Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles (Visa on arrival), Sierra Leone (Visa on arrival), Somalia (Visa on arrival), South Africa, Sudan (Visa on arrival), Tanzania (Visa on arrival), Togo (Visa on arrival), Tunisia, Uganda (Visa on arrival), Zambia (Visa on arrival), Zimbabwe (Visa on arrival)
- Visa-free in Oceania: Cook Islands, Fiji, Marshall Islands (Visa on arrival), Micronesia, Niue, Palau Islands (Visa on arrival), Samoa (Visa on arrival), Tonga (Visa on arrival), Tuvalu (Visa on arrival), Vanuatu, caribbean, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago
- Visa-free in Americas: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico (eTA), Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Visa-free in Middle East: Armenia (Visa on arrival), Azerbaijan (Visa on arrival), Bahrain (Visa on arrival), Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait (Visa on arrival), Lebanon (Visa on arrival), Qatar
Turkey Gross Domestic Product Nominal (past and projected)
- 2016: $863.39 billion
- 2017: $852.65 billion
- 2018: $771.27 billion
- 2019: $743.70 billion
- 2020: $813.810 billion
- 2021: $904.55 billion
- 2022: $978.75 billion
- 2023: $1.04 trillion
- 2024: $1.10 trillion
Turkey Gross Domestic Product – Purchasing Power Parity PPP (past and projected)
- 2016: $1.99 trillion
- 2017: $2.18 trillion
- 2018: $2.29 trillion
- 2019: $2.35 trillion
- 2020: $2.46 trillion
- 2021: $2.59 trillion
- 2022: $2.72 trillion
- 2023: $2.87 trillion
- 2024: $3.03 trillion
Turkey Gross Domestic Product Per Capita (past and projected)
- 2016: $10,817
- 2017: $10,551
- 2018: $9,405
- 2019: $8,957
- 2020: $9,683
- 2021: $10,635
- 2022: $11,373
- 2023: $11,901
- 2024: $12,489
Have you read: Benefits Of The Montenegro Citizenship By Investment Program (CIP).
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com